This program is designed for independent seniors who do not need specific medical care and are rather looking for belonging to a community, under medical assistance and supervision. Our residents benefit of care-taking, rehabilitation (if needed) and independent living services, according to their personal needs. They are also offered leisure and support services for a carefree life, just as they deserve.
The elders who fall into this category enjoy living in safety, with all the needed facilities at their fingertips, under the supervision of specialized staff, dedicated to their care. At the same time, they benefit from a variety of preventative health activities, socialize, make friends and relish a community of people their own age.
Residents can choose accommodation in double rooms, single rooms or apartments. See the options below.
Services included in the independent living program
Ongoing medical care with specialised staff
- SARS CoV-2 infection screening on admission
- assessment of the resident by the multidisciplinary committee, when being accepted to the center
- assessment of the biological parameters (set of medical tests), when being accepted to the center and annually
- daily health assessment by the geriatrician
- annual consultation for each medical specialty in Vitalitas Clinic
- annual dental assessment and hygiene package
- daily monitoring of vital parameters and administration of medication
- management of acute episodes of illness by prescribing, applying and monitoring appropriate treatment
- dedicated family doctor
- assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating
- eliminate the epidemiological risk by daily cleaning and sanitation of living and common areas
- assistance in moving around the center and in the park
Rehabilitation assistance with specialized in-house staff
- prophylactic rehabilitation activities - weekly group sessions of physiotherapy and aqua-therapy
- psychological assessment at the time of admission to the center
- group counseling and support through the daily presence of the psychologist, for the management of anxiety, prevention of relapses, maintenance of psycho-affective balance
- regular religious service
- continuity of spiritual practice through unrestricted access to the chapel situated inside the centre
- assistance in preparing the disability papers
- laundry and clothes labeling
- personal care (haircut, manicure, pedicure), once/month
- communication with the family members of the resident through a dedicated concierge
- saline - 10 sessions/ year
- in-house restaurant and kitchen, offering menus appropriate to the state of health of the resident, as well as à la carte
- events celebrating anniversaries and religious holidays
- social activities and occupational therapy
About the complex
VITALITAS, the first elderly care designed for this purpose, following the "no step" concept. The center has no steps on designated resident circuits, to prevent injuries and maintain a sense of safety, confidence and freedom of movement.
The complex has a maximum capacity of 700 beds and features multiple functionalities. The complex's buildings are interconnected to address a wide range of needs - a day center for active residents, a building dedicated to seniors with limited mobility, a separate floor and courtyard dedicated to people with Alzheimer's and memory impairments.
At Vitalitas you will find:
- Multi-purpose hall, 160-seat capacity
- Pharmacy operated by MedLife through PharmaLife
- Beauty salon (hairdresser, manicure, pedicure, cosmetics)
- Café and terrace
- Shop with products dedicated to seniors
- Multi-denominational chapel
- Multidisciplinary medical clinic: cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, geriatrics, plastic surgery, orthopedics, psychology, psychiatry
- Laboratory analysis collection point, in partnership with Synevo
- Dentistry and dental radiology clinic
- Medical rehabilitation center:
- Laundry room
- Park with generous alleys around the artificial lake
For more information about Vitalitas facilities. visit Resources page.