What are cookies?
Classification of cookies
1. Necessary - these are used to make our work on the site more efficient;2. Functionality - to improve your experience;3. Targeting - used to exchange certain information with third parties with whom we advertise (e.g. Google, Facebook), or to know the source from which you arrived on the site;4. Performance - used to analyse how our website is performing and how we can improve it.
How do we use these cookies?
Cookies also help us to improve the experience you have as a user with the site.
Cookies do not retain personal data.
- Improve the speed at which pages load on the site;
- Analyze visitors to improve the experience on the site;
- Collect anonymous data about online visits using Google Analytics, Facebook, Pixel samd;
- Record the user's acceptance of cookies when they first access the site.
We monitor the information obtained
Validity of cookies
The monitoring period of cookies on our website is 90 days and up to a maximum of 50 months for third parties.
If you have any questions about this policy or how we treat cookies, please contact us.